Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Off the hook

Today was one of those days when I could not travel and had to stay close to home. And of corse Newport was the smallest places on the coast. To make matters worse my phone was ringing "off the hook" on how big it was north. Oh well I am stoked for thoses who got it. Anyways I got off work around 2:30pm and surfed the beach break untill dark . The good news is that the swell started to fill in before dark sure not like up north but never the less good beach break waves. The only draw back was the current which wore out this old man. Not really.






The sun set and conditions were great. The definition of the golden state.








The swell direction was good. There were some point like waves off the jetty. The good news is I am off work for the next two days. Able to trazvel and get some. Hope it is still there .



1 comment:

unidentified said...

ooh baby that last pic.