Friday, October 12, 2007

Home cooking

Went back today for some uncrowded "Home cooking" Just Woolair and myself on some fun reef waves.
Swell dropped from yesterday but it was still fun. Conditions were good as well.


All alone right hander.



Rode my 6'-3" single fin today. Great board for small waves.

Jdub Prius packed and ready. This car is a great. I average 45 miles per gallon. I can drive alone in the car pool lane, and holds 3 boards. Shown is a 9'-6", 6'-6", and a 6'-3".


Went down for a second session at Blackies for a little logging. Jared Mell above out having some fun.


Dano on a small one. Fun logging waves.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is it me, or are there some lefts out there?

FREERIDE said...

Its kind of a double edge sword. When its small the lefts are fun but they go against the reef and it gets pretty shallow. Then when its bigger it tends to be to peaky, just a drop or closed out. Every spot has its momment I am sure there are days the lefts are fun.

Unknown said...

well, thanks to the pics, i think i can pinpoint the locale. i'll put that on my list to check when i'm lookin that way. but i promise only to go left.