Friday, October 26, 2007

All work and no play

After 5 straight days of great surf with 2 to 3 sessions a day I was feeling a little weary. Then came today which I had to pour a Sedementry fountain elements at a local university. The pour started at 6:30 am and finished around 6:00pm. Now I am done. I normally keep the blog surfing related. I dont like to mix business with pleasure however I have put so much time into this project I decided to post the photos. So today was "all work and no play" and tomorrow I should be back to surfing. If i can move. Hope you all got it good in my absence.






5 comments:

unidentified said...

looks nice.
where?
are they slabs stacked or solid poured into forms?

FREERIDE said...

Poured into foam molds. Thanks for the report earlier. Wish I could have surfed with you guys. Next week.

rspeer said...

I`d like to go see it, where is it? I`ve noticed another sedimentary wall with sea shells on the peninsula around K street.Did you guys do that one too?

unidentified said...

duh. silly Q.
there in the foreground.
thanks

FREERIDE said...

The work is being done at Chapman University central quad area. Projects got about 6 weeks before its complete. And yes I did the shell one down on the peninsula.