Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Afternoon glass off

The day started out foggy which I did not mind since I had a big pour to do. After the job I headed down to Blackies to check out the waves. To my surprise the winds back off to provide some nice "afternoon glass off". The high tide push helped the steep angled NW swell and I ended up surfing for over two hours.
Jason on one of the many rights going toward the pier.

It was just Jaason and myself for most of the session. When I was leaving the next shift started to arrive.


I saw alot go unridden. Not great waves but still alot of fun.

Dino out for a second session .

Rode the DT and started to get the feel of the board.




2 comments:

rspeer said...

I`ve been enjoying your blog for awhile now. You do a good job with the water camera. I`m a masonry contractor in Costa Mesa/ Newport also.(Masonry Plus)Can I ask the name of your company? I`ve probably seen you at Larry`s Bldg supply

FREERIDE said...

Shaw & Sons Concrete contractors. Thanks for the props on the blog. I hope your business is doing well.