Monday, September 3, 2007

I want More

!st session today started early and the waves were piping.
No photo #1 was not the only wave that good. There were two.

Shacks by all






Sorry this one was fuzy. So was I took a good launch on the head. I guess no pain no gain.











The swell was a little walled on sets and good on others I think the jetty helped break it up.





This was the start of my day and its now 800 pm just got back from an all day hull session down by Surfy Surfy area. Glassy and good all day. Took lot of photos but that damm Olympus leaked from the AM session. Hair dryer and a loud pop I think she is toast. The worst part I am getting a card reader error. Oh the day memories up in smoke. F---k










5 comments:

Unknown said...

staying tuned, but can't wait forever!!!

unidentified said...

Point? or Beachbreak? Oh the decisions for 2morrow?

Anonymous said...

head for 56th street in newport beach, it will be all time!!!

unidentified said...

Let the cam sit for a rest all open.
They have a micro processing rejuvenating system.
Lil scrubbing bubbles. Ya know, so you don't have toooooo.

Anonymous said...

does any of us have a job?