Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First day of school.

Combo swell today. Pumping it was. Alot of water moving at times with some nasty rips and currents to mix things up every once in awhile. But when the rips were gone there were some good ones to be had. Had to break out my old camera due to recent leakage problems. No lcd which made it hard.







Hiddy Giddy



Some late drops by all.



Steve Toal on a nice right hander








Local Lee the happiest I have seen him in awhile.


Steve Toal












4 comments:

jb said...

Some nice colors happening there. Looks like it was a fun session!

Rui said...

I've been watching your blog fro a while. Nice photos, nice surf, a lot of stoke! Love the boards too!

Did you ever tried one of Dano's Twins/quads?

Thanks

Rui, from Portugal

FREERIDE said...

RUI thanks for the international props. Hope all is well in Portugal. I have tried just a few waves on my friends Dano quad. It seemed to work real well although I would like it a bit shorter. I have seen some guys around town ripping on them.

Rui said...

Thanks!

I'm starting to sell Dano's Boards here and just ordered on eof his Twins/quads for me.

In the near future I have to go to California, such a good vibe there!

Ever interested in visiting Portugal, give me a call.