Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Sled Stoke

I just received my two new boards. This board is a 7'-6" single fin gun. Deck is sky blue with a resin tint pin lin.
Bottom is a root beer color which wrap around the rails .

Tail is a star tail . The outline of this board turned out perfect.


Second board is a 6'-4" wing swallow. Color of lipstick



This board is similar to a favorite board I owned in the early 80's . It worked really good in the hollow beach breaks. I have always loved single fins.




Both boards were shaped by Longtime surfer/shaper M Junod out of Santa Cruz. I was really stoked a couple weeks ago when I spoke with him on the phone that he was coming into town for a class reunion and the Malibu contest. Oh and he would manage to complete the boards and drive them down. Well he showed up Monday as promised and I am completely stoked. There are not many shapers that worked under Brewer in the 70's but M Junod did. He is looking to exspand his business more into the area, so if you are interested let me know. All I need is my yearly Island trip to arrive. Thanks M. J. you did a great job.





2 comments:

Patch said...

Those are a couple of beauties.

unidentified said...

7'6 gun????
JW planning on hittin Puerto????
I'll be on the beach.