Friday, July 6, 2007

The Lows And The Highs

Why yes today I started at one of my favorite waves. Yes its popular and well known but you still get sessions that are uncrowded and good. A new NW ground swell and wind swell with a mix of fading and building south swells made today at the beach breaks real good. In the AM the tide was low and it made for some ggod barrels. Due to the mix in swells the lefts and rights were both good.
At high tide I took a lunch break and surfed a local reef break. With the high tide a focus on the new south was evident. The winds were variable and not to bad.


Reef pleasure

Low tide fun
Left pipes




right pipes





left again














Quite a roll of waves , I have not counted but I feel good. Surf On JDUB








1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.