Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dance with the Queen

Locals camp at Rincon Yes Rincon in July.
Had to work up north did not exspect much and I was very surprised.




Super fun waist + sets and very few people. Actually had a hard time shooting . Most the people were learning. But they all were very stoked.




I was doing laps. And when I was paddling back out there was loads of unriden ones like thois.



The indicator and rivermouth had some fun ones.





Not to bad of a line up for July 31st.






I met this guy and his kids from Simi Valley. They were out on soft boards and just having a great day.

























3 comments:

Beetlejuice said...

Little Queenie-water temp?

FREERIDE said...

I would say 65 to 67 a little colder than Newps. The warmest I can remember surfing there.

Unknown said...

crikey!

that job you got has some sweet pirks!