Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Surfside Manners

Peeling


Micco











Not to bad of a line up today.












I met this guy today, His name is Micco originally from Puerto Rico. He resides half of the year in Kauai where he owns and operates the kayak store in Hanalei. The other half of the year he lives in LA. A real nice guy and a good surfer as well.






























































Board of choice today. My 9'4" creme.













Today was one of those days when the crowd was small, sun was out, and the surf was fun and real glassy. Perfect longboard waves. I have never surfed Malibu with such a cool crowd. Everyone was sharing waves and just stoked. More smiles than i have seen in awhile.














3 comments:

unidentified said...

good score!
Tell me when yer comin' up boy!
mail me yer cell, on proper channels.

ricky said...

It was a pleasure sharing such a beautiful day with you@MAlibu. Hope to see you out there soon.

FREERIDE said...

Hey jet I will email you my bee killer phone # tonight. And Rick right back at you. Hope you enjoyed the photos.
Surf On
Jdub