Friday, May 18, 2007

No Complaints

nice log waves today





I have been dealing with the death of a longtime Friend this week. In fact I had the funeral to go today at 11:00. So I decided to get some waves before the service. in the past few weeks the conditions have not been great with the red tide, small surf and bad wind pattern. I paddled out on my new log only down a few peaks from the crowd only to have a super fun 2 hours. Not great surf but when you put everything in perspective there are no complaints. That session was for you Nic.



Tomorrow we are having a paddle out at 54th street at 8:00am in memory of Nic.




2 comments:

unidentified said...

Bad news JW. Seems alot of this circle of life shit happinin' this month. I know a few people and one polar bear have died and a few births as well.
Did I know 'em?

FREERIDE said...

It was Nic Nicole. CDM class of 84 surfed river with us a many of times.