Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fav 5


Whats in your Fav 5?

8'-6" Owl by Marc Andreini. Dont ride this board much anymore, but it is one of alltime favorites. There was a time about 10 years ago that I rode this board every day.

6'6" Liddle. My current favorite. I am just hooked on this board.

10'-0 Red fin by Donald Takayama. This is now hanging up in the family room. I take it down from time to time. Ever since Domald sold his company I felt I should limit this boards use and preserve its condition.

6'-2 x2 The last two boards are my five fins. My first and my current. Both shaped by Malcolm Calmbell. Living in a beach break town these are my favorites for the hollows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the 8'6" Owl a Vaquero hull or a different model Andreni,looks to have more rocker than a hull???

Anonymous said...

How did you convince the wife to hang the Tak in the living room. Can you post a pic of how you set it up? Is it on the ceiling or the wall?

FREERIDE said...

My wife gets to keep her car in the garge. And the board hangs fro the ceiling with 3 straps to disribute the weight and not mess with the rocker.