Sunday, January 13, 2008

Three's Company


As I paddled out i wonderd if I was making the right chioce? I was not in the mood to drive around. The choose to surf here because there was only Two guys out,David, Kevin and Myself. "Three's Company"



Once I got out I noticed we were in for some fun. May not have been as big as other places but it was clean fast and hollow.


David on his Quad.



As you paddled against the current every once in awhile a nice one deep would real off with no one on it.






Kevin on his kneeboard was picking off some of the best ones all day.



Kevin on a nice drop.




David on one of the better sets of the AM


















As the tide filled in a bit the offshores picked up .






Right before I left I watched kevin get a nice one.







Kevin getting a nice pipe and he did come out.




As I left it was still good but the lineup got more crowded. Its Ok a really good session while it lasted.



Rode 6'-0 stubie

2 comments:

Markitos said...

Nice pics ....Thanks.
I couldnt figure out why it was so empty today... Chargers game..
My girl tyvoed it...no worries

FREERIDE said...

Great game, I am actually a Greebay fan but my daughter is a Charger fan. We are hoping the two meet in the Superbowl.