Saturday, January 12, 2008

In A Fog

Started out at Blackies with what seemed to be everyone and then some. Got a few really fun waves, in particular I remember this nice left. Got burned one to many times so I decided to move on.

Ended up down at my little reef break "In The Fog" all alone which was nice but the swell was being blocked. Only a few were worth the time.

Rode M Caro 6'0 stubbie for the fist time. At Blackies I picked off a few that made me want to get this one in some real waves. Looks like its going to be a keeper. 9" True Aims flex fin all the way up and glass on bamboo side bites. My thought was this would be a great beach break board both frontside and backside. The one left felt really good off the bottom with nice projection. This shape is inspired by Marc Andreini and like all of Marcs boards it is a great paddler and has super good flow.


The bottom contour on this board is very unique.



No comments: