Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Surf at your own risk

Posted by Picasa


john said...

not so sublime message for daily bread???!!!

Jon Rowe said...

Hey man,
Randomly came across your blog, and wanted to tell you about a site I am trying to get off the ground. Im a fellow surfer who has travelled the world going from wave to wave, but now I need to find a way to make money to make it to the next wave! My new site is called blogsonamap.com. Its completely free for basic listings. The vision for it is basically a site where bloggers can find other bloggers in their geographical area. I think it would be incredibly interesting if it actually became populated. I launched it only 2 days ago. Just would love some help getting it going. Have a look and if you like the idea, please list your blog! Please email me at info@blogsonamap.com and I will give you a free featured listing if you want.

Jon Rowe