Thursday, May 22, 2008

Strange days

The last two days I have managed to get wet in some pretty bad conditions. Camera problems to losing my camera at Malibu yesterday afternoon wind session. Today some sun, some south wind, some sw wind to northwest winds and rain. Some area had lots of rain. Managed to sneak in a quick afternoon session at Blackies. "These are some "Strange Days" I managed to get a new camera today replacing the old but decided to keep it on the land. I will wait for things to clean up before I get the new one wet. Oh and the highlight was getting snaked by a windsurfer yesterday. Thats what I get for going out in th 30 mph + winds.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mignon said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to tell you I love it. Just beautiful and inspiring.

FREERIDE said...

Thanks for your kind words