Saturday, July 7, 2007

Shacks

It only keeps getting better. Today I headed down about 5:30am . The tide was low and getting lower. The south had picked up with close intervals. This was the first set I saw.
Remember to click to enlarge to enjoy the photos




Look at the shawdow this wave cast.









This guy was riding a longboard and giving it a college try.











Look close you will see the tip of this guys board . There were more lefts but the rights were there and very hollow.



















































I put my NPJ 7'-0 widow maker in the car just in case. I was glad I did. Last time I rode it was the big South in April











Widow maker setup. Great for hollow conditions .












3 comments:

unidentified said...

jealous

srfnff said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! What are the dimensions of that Widowmaker? In the first pic it seems like the wide point is forward of center, is that right? Looks like an amazing board for good surf.