Thursday, July 19, 2007

Recess

Started work early in the AM in Downtown LA. By 10:00am I was ready for a break. I was counting on the tide push to help like the last few days. And indeed it did. Not great but after hours on the road a little "recess" did not hurt.
Mark Jerimias one of the 2 creators of the new movie "One California Day" paddled out to join the fun. He is going to premier his new flick this weekend at the Malibu Pier. Go check it out. It is also the weekend of the coalition contest at Malibu.

Mark was riding a Terry Martin fish which seems to got away on this one. Terry Martin is spotlighted in his new movie with Tyler Pickle Warren. Good Stuff


Small wind swell but enough to have fun.



Little peaks and little crowd not a bad combo.




I Was able to try my new board today. Showcased by Brittney. I nicknamed the board Lipstick which Britney liked. She even wore a top to match.





This board worked unreal. I think a good training for the kids of today would be to ride a sigle fin like this. You have to generate your own speed by position in a wave. But you also find yourself were you want to be in the pocket. I think alot of times waves are out run. Anyways I could not be more stoked on this board, It worked great.






No comments: